Give us a call!
Want to discuss your needs, or the service we can provide for you? Feel free to call!
0113 282 5900
Land Registry Online
Land Registry Online from FinderMonkey. We obtain the documents on your behalf and talk you through the information contained within the documents you order. We offer a full range of Land Registry Online services so if you are unsure what you need to order please contact us on 0113 2825900 and we will be happy to help.
Our staff are Land Registry online specialists so you can order your land registry search with total confidence, our staff are here to help you.
Land Registry online - Official Land Registry Documen - delivered via email
Land Registry Title Deeds (Register & Plan - £17.99) - Order Here
Land Registry Title Register (£9.99) - Order Here
Land Registry Title Plan (£9.99) - Order Here
Having the Land registry online through FinderMonkey is the simplest way of obtaining Land registry documents. Our staff are experienced in reading and understanding complex documents and are happy to talk you through any area of your Land search that you don’t understand.
Title Deeds are made up of two main documents, the Title Register and the Title Plan. We can obtain electronic or official paper copies of the documents, then send you the documents with a report explaining all aspects of the land registry search.
A Title Register contains:
- the Title number
- the name and address of the legally registered owners
- a description of the property including tenure (i.e. Freehold or Leasehold)
- date of purchase & purchase price (if registered since 1st January 1999)
- mortgages and charges held against the property
- restrictive and personal covenants, plus any restrictions, rights of way or pending registrations
A Title Plan contains:
- an aerial drawing showing the outline of the property
- the boundary of the land associated with the property
- coloured markings which are refered to in the title register (where appropriate)
- the location of the property in relation to neighbouring properties and surrounding land
If you would like to know the registered owner of a property at a specific date, Historical Title registers and plans are also available from May 1993 to the current day - Historical Title register - Order Here
FinderMonkey.co.uk is a secure site and has been verified by Safebuy and the PCI Security Council so you can order your land registry online search in complete confidence. FinderMonkey's premium Land Registry online service.
Posted by John Arko
on Sun, Oct 9, 2011